1) What is DayBreakHotels.com?
DayBreakHotels.com is a booking portal for day use hotel room and hotel facilities in 3 to 5 star hotels.
2)What does day use mean?
'Day use' is renting a hotel room from 9am to 11pm with all the services it provides without staying overnight.
3) How can I book?
Booking is possible by
All the details on “How to Book” are available here
4) Are day rooms only for day time hours?
DayBreakHotels offers the possibility to book day rooms for daylight hours and day rooms for the evening; an option which allows clients to enjoy luxury hotel services before, during, and after dinner.
5) Am I obligated to book a day roomif I only want to use another hotel service?
Not necessarily. Depending on your necessities, you might only need a conference room or restaurant reservation. The addition of a day room to the services is a point of reference to return to before or after the services you booked.
6) Which personal information is required to make a reservation?
To book a room, your name and email address are required. Credit card information might be requested at the discretion of the hotel or services provided, as specified in the terms for each hotel.
7) When and how does payment take place?
The payment must be made directly at the hotel.
8) Can I make a cash payment at the hotel?
Yes, you can. It is possible to pay in cash and other payment methods (i.e. credit card).
9) In case I decide to buy a package which necessarily requests credit card information, would the payment have to be made immediately on the website or directly at the hotel?
The payment will have to be made at the hotel on the day of the Day Break. Credit card information is requested solely as a means to guarantee the reservation, not for charging purposes.
10) Is it possible to cancel the reservation? Is the cancellation free? When is the cancellation deadline?
Bedroom cancellation has to be made by midnight on the day before. Generally, cancellation is free for all services. Exceptions may occur specifically upon the hotel’s request.
11) Is the price of the bedrooms for one or two people?
The price of the bedrooms is for two people, excluding single bedrooms.As for the facilities, (SPA, restaurant, conference room, beach entrance and swimming pool) detailed price descriptions are located in the hotel card inside the package description.
12) Is it possible to make extra requests to the hotel while booking? (i.e. food and beverages, late check out , etc.)?
Inside the booking form it is possible to fill in particular requests which may or may not be accepted at the discretion of the hotel.
13) Do I need any form of identification while checking in?
A valid form of identification must be presented for every guest while checking in.
14) Am I expected to pay a visitor's tax?
Payment of the regional visitor’s tax may be requested at the discretion of the hotel.
15) How will my personal data be used?
Your data will be used in accordance with legislation number number 196 of 2003.
16) Is it necessary to fill in the companion's name?
During the booking process, the companion's information is not required, but while checking-in, identification for every guest must be presented.
17) How much does it cost to book online with DayBreakHotels.com?
Booking is completely free.
18) Can the DayBreakHotels.com staff book a room for me?
Certainly, just dial the phone number +442036030730 and an operator will be at your disposal to make or change bookings without added costs. It is also possible to contact our staff through the chat online available on the website.
19) When will I receive confirmation for my booking?
The first time you use the service you will receive the request for booking confirmation by email within 5 minutes. All subsequent bookings will be directly confirmed.
20) How can I modify my reservation?
Inside the confirmation email you will find a link through which you can cancel your reservation, then you will be able to make a new one by using the search box as specified in question 1.
21) How can I register to the DayBreak service?
Registration to the service is not required. It is possible to subscribe to the newsletter in order to receive special discounts reserved for customers.
22) What is the difference between a staycation and a daybreak?
A daybreak and a staycation are very similar. However, with a daybreak you get to enjoy a day room in a luxury hotel, as well as a service such as a spa or pool access, whereas with a staycation you only get to enjoy the service. For a staycation you might just go with your family to the beach, but with a daybreak you get room service, pool access with towels and complimentary drinks, and much more!